Make a Difference Summit US in association with Mind Share Partners is North America’s premier digital conference and exhibition addressing workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing.
Building on the phenomenal success of our annual sister event in London, Make a Difference Digital Summit US will now take place digitally on October 15th, 2020 (returning to an in person event in New York City in 2021).
MAD World Summit London is now the world’s largest conference and exhibition for workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing. Make A Difference Digital Summit US aims to replicate this success and have even greater impact with employers in North America.
Getting to the heart of the unprecedented challenges our workplaces are facing with the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, we’ll bring together leading employers and experts to equip attendees with insights and solutions to meet fast-evolving needs of the modern organization.
The core focuses will be on supporting employee mental health through COVID-19, stigma, prevention, training managers, addressing access to mental healthcare, effective leadership through change and creating diverse, inclusive cultures that drive performance, whilst looking after human capital.
“The leading organizations of tomorrow are going to be those who invest in creating cultures that support the mental health and wellbeing of employees; those employers who understand the value of human capital, and the value of caring for their greatest asset.”
Heather Kelly, Director of Content, Make a Difference US Summit
Make a Difference US in association with Mind Share Partners will blend best-practice insights from the brightest minds with the most progressive solutions influencing systemic, positive change in workplace mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing during COVID-19 and beyond.
Whether you’re just getting started with addressing workplace wellbeing for your staff or you’re moving to the next level of implementation of your strategy, from C-suite, talent executives, managers to next-generation leadership teams, join1000+ like-minded professionals from across the continent and beyond for digital collaboration, inspiration and to find the right answers for your organization – now, and for the future.
Format for Make a Difference Summit 2020
- Provocative keynotes from influential C-suite voices and case studies by North America’s most progressive employers to inform & inspire
- Three tracks focusing attention on engagement, talent and culture; leadership, engagement and the future
- Track sessions with underlying core themes centred on breaking stigma, prevention, addressing access to mental health care, diversity & inclusion, redefining workplace culture, leading through change and next generation insights to future proof workplace wellbeing strategies.
- A choice of digital parallel tracks and interactive workshops to encourage networking and peer-to-peer knowledge exchange.
- Sessions designed to meet the information needs of a cross-sector of small, medium and large organizations.
- A C-Suite agenda-setting Think Tank led by a key industry expert
- An accompanying exhibition of 20 digital displays of world class products and services, so attendees can discover and compare practical and innovative solutions in one place.
A Preview of Sessions to be Covered
- The CEOs Speak: How to Lead an Organization During a Time of Uncertainty
- Responding to the Impact of COVID-19
- Dismantling Stigma
- The Intersection of Mental Health and DEI in Today’s Workplace
- The Culture Change That Needs to Happen
- The Case for Training People Managers & the Most Effective Approaches
- How Client Services Firms Are Approaching Mental Health: What Different Sectors with Common Challenges Can Learn From One Another
- Starting the Journey
- Employee-Led Initiatives: From ERGs to Peer Listening
- How Millennial Leaders Are Disrupting & Evolving How Mental Health Is Addressed in Workplaces
- Thriving at Work: The Case for Investment in Mental Health and Wellbeing