Make a Difference Digital Summit US is North America’s conference and exhibition addressing workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing.
Building on the phenomenal success of our annual sister event in London, Make a Difference Digital Summit US will take place in New York on October 15th, 2020.
MAD World Summit London is now the world’s largest conference and exhibition for workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing. Make A Difference Digital Summit US aims to replicate this success and have even greater impact with employers in North America.
Getting to the heart of the unprecedented challenges our workplaces are facing with the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, we’ll bring together leading employers and experts to equip attendees with insights and solutions to meet fast-evolving needs of the modern organization.
The core focuses will be on stigma, prevention, addressing access to mental healthcare, effective leadership through change and creating diverse, inclusive cultures that drive performance, whilst looking after human capital.
“The leading organizations of tomorrow are going to be those who invest in creating cultures that support the mental health and wellbeing of employees; those employers who understand the value of human capital, and the value of caring for their greatest asset.”
Heather Kelly, Director of Content, Make a Difference US Summit
Make a Difference US will blend best-practice insights from the brightest minds with the most progressive solutions influencing systemic, positive change in workplace mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Whether you’re just getting started with addressing workplace wellbeing for your staff or you’re moving to the next level of implementation of your strategy, from C-suite, talent executives, managers to next-generation leadership teams, join 350+ like-minded professionals from across the continent and beyond for collaboration, inspiration and to find the right answers for your organization – now, and for the future.
Format for Make a Difference Digital Summit 2020
- Provocative keynotes from influential C-suite voices and case studies by North America’s most progressive employers to inform & inspire
- Three tracks focusing attention on engagement, talent and culture; leadership, engagement and the future
- Track sessions with underlying core themes centered on breaking stigma, prevention, addressing access to mental health care, diversity & inclusion, redefining workplace culture, leading through change and next generation insights to future proof workplace wellbeing strategies
- A choice of breakfast briefings, parallel tracks and interactive workshops to encourage networking and peer-to-peer knowledge exchange
- Sessions designed to meet the information needs of a cross-sector of small, medium and large organisations
- A C-Suite agenda-setting Think Tank led by a key industry expert
- An accompanying exhibition of 20 displays of world class products and services, so attendees can discover and compare practical and innovative solutions under one roof
A Preview of Sessions to be Covered
- Leading through a crisis: discover how by prioritising workforce mental health and wellbeing, organisations have laid solid foundations for recovery.
- Accountability: learn why properly training people managers and setting up accountability measures is one of your best wellbeing investments.
- From HMO’s to EAP’s, apps & integrative wellbeing providers: What is the most effective care model of the future to improve health outcomes?
- The CEO’s Speak: Hear from some of North America’s most progressive leaders who recognize the business case and social responsibility for investing in employee mental health and wellbeing.
- 2020 & Beyond: Supporting the mental health of today’s young workers/tomorrow’s leaders.
- Thriving at Work: the case for investment in wellbeing. How do you successfully integrate into business planning a business case that will ensure return on investment in staff workplace mental health and wellbeing?
Burnout: the worker’s plague of 2020’s. We may we not be able to eradicate burnout, we here’s how we can decelerate the incidences.